Senior Software Developer (Tools and Infrastructure) - Seattle
At Redfin, you’ll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin's mission is to change the real estate game in the consumer's favor. We are looking for amazing Software Engineers to enable our engineering team to efficiently ship software on demand at high quality.
Who you are:
- You dream about ways to improve upon the status quo. You want to see your fellow engineers work as efficiently as possible using the best tools, frameworks, and development pipelines in the industry.
- You have designed and built robust, scalable systems or testing and monitoring frameworks from the ground up.
- You love experimentation, you want teams to be able to ship code to production at anytime, turn on and off features instantly.
- You are passionate about surfacing system data in real-time. You want to build services that track overall system health as well as low-level metrics
- You are an experienced leader, who can mentor and develop junior team members.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related Engineering field.
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact! Redfin is on a mission, and wants you to help us change the world. We are improving the largest purchasing decision of a person's life in every possible way.
- The chance to work with brilliant people. Redfin has assembled a team of the best engineers, real-estate agents, operations engineers, and support staff in the country. You will be working with, and learning from, the best.
- An environment that's great to work in with offices in downtown Seattle, free food, hackathons, ample stockpiles of nerf darts, nuff said.
- A competitive compensation package with salary, bonuses, stock options, and a complete benefits package.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top