Senior Software Developer (Frameworks) - San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that’s revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you’ll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin's mission is to change the real estate game in the consumer's favor. We are looking for amazing Software Engineers to build infrastructure that enables our Product Engineers to ship features on demand, at high quality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have designed and implemented complex engineering frameworks, pipelines, or large scale services from the ground up.
- You dream about ways to improve upon the status quo. Scale, performance, and stability drive your decision-making.
- You are an experienced leader, who can mentor and develop junior team members.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a Software Engineer.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related Engineering field.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You will be at the heart of Redfin’s effort of scaling our developer efficiency and accelerating our product development.
- You will solve very complex and challenging problems to build robust, scalable and performant internal tools.
- You will get in on the ground-level of our next generation frameworks, writing the first line of code, leading the technical designs and full-stack implementations.
- You will collaborate across verticals and across different teams to launch these frameworks.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies
- Lead, mentor, and learn from the best
- Write lots and lots of code!
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Swift, Java, React, Python
- Redshift, AWS, DynamoDB & EMR
- AJAX, HTML, Google Maps, native iOS & Android SDKs
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location (downtown San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Back to top