Senior Software Developer (Customer Growth) - San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. At Redfin, you’ll be able to apply your talents to make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. You’ll be diving headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps to solve unique and challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. If you've got the fire to do work that impacts how people choose where to live, we want to hear from you.
As a senior full stack developer on the Customer Growth team, you will lead development of data-driven features and experiments that convert users of the Redfin site and mobile apps into engaged customers who buy or sell their home with a Redfin Agent. You’ll build products that drive some of the company’s most critical metrics and impact revenue growth. You’ll get to iterate on existing flows to optimize conversion rates as well as explore entirely new contact channels. We are helping create the best possible home buying or selling experience, one feature at a time.
- You are a senior developer with 5+ years of experience developing full-stack, customer-facing applications.
- You have experience developing large scale Java apps backed by relational databases - we use Java, Spring, Hibernate, and Postgres.
- You love elegant interfaces that can tell stories and inspire trust.
- You are a teacher and a mentor: you have the leadership skills (and the patience) to improve the developers around you.
- Above all, you share a passion for our mission to create a fundamentally better real estate experience for our customers.
- A mission that matters. So far, we’ve helped over 54,000 people buy and sell homes, saving them over $336M in fees!
- A management team that will inspire you with their heart and soul, and teach you how to build successful startups yourself.
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates to work with and learn from day in and day out.
- An office in downtown San Francisco with a tight-knit social atmosphere including catered lunches, happy hours, a killer view of the San Francisco Bay, game and movie nights, and more!
Back to top