Senior Software Developer (Agent Efficiency) - Seattle
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you'll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Software Developer on the Agent Efficiency team at Redfin, you'd be working with a new team with a focused charter. You'll be engineering creative solutions to challenging problems that real-estate agents face, as well as promoting fresh new directions for the engineering organization to take. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where all input is highly valued, and engineers have the opportunity to grow and contribute in a breadth of ways.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are experienced in building full-stack applications and leading projects with a large engineering impact, and a deep understanding of algorithms, data structures and software architecture.
- You spearhead engineering changes to raise the quality of development across the engineering organization.
- You set an example of engineering excellence, and act as a close mentor and teacher to your team.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE AND TEACH
- React, React Native and React Server
- Java 8, PostgreSQL, Hibernate
- Twilio SDK, Redshift, DynamoDB, Graphite monitoring
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top