Senior Recruiter (Real Estate) -Seattle
A Different Kind of Startup
We're using technology to shake up a $75 billion industry and revolutionize the way people buy and sell homes. Are you in?
Redfin is at the forefront of the emerging E2E tech sector, combining technology and customer service to reinvent the end to end experience for buying and selling a home in the favor of the consumer.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be working on the roles that are the front line of client service, and you'll do this within a company that has a fantastic culture! It is not the place for status quo or mediocrity, and we pride ourselves on our values. Our team is key to Redfin's success and we are looking for someone excited about our mission and ready to take this challenge head on. We are committed to finding the right people, who in a sales-driven industry do what is right for the customer, and not just what is right for their wallet.
In this role, you will focus on Real Estate Operations recruiting in some of our fastest-growing South Central markets, while working on highly-visible recruiting initiatives with a fun team!
What you should bring to the table:
- Wicked at sourcing: you are a sleuth at finding out where the talent lives and are not afraid to cold-call. You have experience connecting deep into a function where you know many of the players and have built a network that will refer others to you.
- Defy the Laws of Attraction: you can learn the lingo for talking to a real estate agent, you make friends everywhere, and you have got a knack for getting even the most evasive candidates to talk to you. You have got a thousand LinkedIn connections and almost as many Facebook friends.
- Eye for talent: you do not waste time with hit-or-miss candidates. You listen carefully to what our customer needs and you pride yourself on quality, not quantity. If it does not work out, you deliver the news quickly and respectfully, and then adapt your sourcing plan.
- Sales-person: you know how to sell an opportunity to your audience. You pride yourself on delivering legendary candidate and customer experience.
What you will do:
- Find candidates: Utilize programs and direct sourcing to attract qualified candidates with skills and behaviors we want to be successful with Redfin. You will focus on real estate candidates for all levels of roles. May travel occasionally.
- Market the company: Identify local events that should be attended by you and the team, seek out additional venues for advertising and brand exposure.
- Evaluate talent: We will need you to pre-screen candidates, assess whether they are in-line with our values, and discover what makes them tick.
- Manage the pipeline: You will need to be proactive about keeping things organized, militant about procedure, and reliable on follow-through.
- Advise: Be the talent adviser to hiring leaders. Use data to influence change, map effective selection processes and recruitment plans, then execute consistentl
- Experience: 3+ years as a Recruiter with a history of exceptional results; including real estate (ideal, not required), corporate or sales recruiting experience.
- Smarts: You have got a college degree, can communicate & write well and are sharp as a tack at grasping new things. You can explain & measure what you have done, pitch new ideas, and can build the case for change.
- Strategist: Whether working on a tough niche position or planning for big picture recruiting needs, you have built and executed successful recruiting strategies. You have proven experience recruiting candidates who do not use job boards.
- Tech-chops: You are an expert with online recruiting methods and utilizing social media, and you are meticulous about applicant tracking.
This is a full time position with exceptional benefits and perks. You will work from our Seattle HQ office.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top