Senior Recruiter (Business Operations) - Plano
Redfin is redefining real estate in the customer's favor by combining technology and service. As a Redfinnian, you will make a difference in one of life's most important events - buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As the Senior Recruiter for a brand new team within Redfin, you'll work with business, HR, and recruiting executives to develop and execute recruiting strategies for a high stakes strategic initiative. We are a start-up within a start-up building technology for an entirely new business that will enable previously unimagined ease and simplicity in real estate transactions for homebuyers. You'll need to be highly adaptable, and come with a consultative point of view on how to find, attract, assess, and hire the best. We are a scrappy, results-oriented team so we'll be eager to know your metrics and ways you've worked across teams to innovate and evolve your recruiting practice.
Who You Are
- Experienced: 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience. You have a history of results and excellent performance, including the ability to influence leaders. You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive.
- Strategic: You think long term and communicate your vision as well as the path to execution. You create solutions that enable the business to scale with Redfin's amazing growth. Status quo doesn't work for you nor should it.
- Collaborative: You're passionate about what you know while remaining open to input from business leaders and recruiting peers. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of business acumen. You readily identify and engage with all relevant stakeholders and are open to feedback.
- Analytical: You have strong analytical skills, and work with a high degree of accuracy. Use data to work smarter not harder.
- High Judgment: You take a fair and balanced approach in all situations. You are a candidate advocate and trusted advisor to business leaders.
- Adaptable and Comfortable with Ambiguity: You index high on personal resilience and don't get flustered by change or undefined problems.
You Should Know That
- We're a team, first and foremost. We all sweep the floor and help wherever needed.
- It's okay if you don't know anything about real estate, but you should know about Redfin.
- You won't always win, but we expect you to learn from your losses.
- We're not competitive, we're collaborative.
- This is not an entry-level role.
- This is not a technical recruiting role.
Technologies We Use & Teach
- Recruiter tools: Jobvite, LinkedIn Recruiter, Connectifier, Outreach
- Other: Workday, Tableau, G Suite, Boomerang, Calendly
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top