Senior Real Estate Agent - South Coastal Orange County
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Senior Agent, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of clients, mostly generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
· A slew of deals: you'll work with clients to make offers or list properties. You'll have a team of Associate Agents and Transaction Coordinators to assist throughout the process. With 10 - 50 clients actively looking for homes, you'll have plenty of opportunities for success
· Teamwork: in addition to closing deals, you'll be out touring clients and always available to help your teammates
· Educate: you'll teach home-buying classes to your community and answer questions about how the process and Redfin work
Who You Are
· Fire in the belly: you're excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
· Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
· Real estate chops: you're a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and have closed real estate transactions.
· Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
· Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
· Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
· Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
What You Earn
Redfin agents enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, transaction bonuses for every happy customer you create, and additional event pay.
Redfin agents also enjoy:
· Full-family medical, dental, and vision coverage with minimal out of pocket expenses
· Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees, continuing education, mileage, and computer equipment
· Zero marketing, brokerage, or desk fees
· Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Flex Day pay)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
· Flexible Saving Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top