Senior Real Estate Agent - Miami Beach
HIRING SOON! We’re not hiring yet, but we will be in touch as soon as the position is open.
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Senior Agent, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of clients, mostly generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
- Deals, Deals, Deals: you'll work with clients to make offers or, on occasion, list properties. You’ll have a team of Associate Agents, Tour Coordinators, and a Transaction Coordinator to assist throughout the process. With 20 – 50 clients actively looking for homes, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for success
- Teamwork: in addition to negotiating and closing deals, you’ll be out touring clients and available to help your teammates
- Educate: you'll teach home-buying classes to your community and answer questions about how the home buying process and Redfin work. You’ll have the chance to mentor new agents – teaching them the tricks of your trade.
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and have closed at least ten transactions, with two in the past twelve months.
- Tech-savvy: you love and embrace technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone. You enjoy learning new systems.
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results to build your profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
You earn a salary plus a bonus for every happy customer you create. We pay health insurance for you and your family, computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top