Product Manager / Sr. Product Manager (Customer Engagement) - San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you will be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for you, our next talented product manager, to help create the best home-buying and home-selling experience on the planet. As a PM, you will find and create new, exciting ways to turn passive browsers on the Redfin site and mobile apps into engaged customers who buy or sell a home with a Redfin Agent. You will own a key piece of our conversion funnel, drive some of the company's most critical metrics, and build simple, elegant products and features that directly impact the company's revenue growth.
You will serve as a key voice of the customer, liaising between our real estate agents, executives, and our product & engineering teams. You will advocate for new features and innovation that directly improve the lives of millions of users and the productivity of our 1,800 real estate agents.
Who you are and what you will own:
- Advocate for the user: Walk in the customer's shoes, talk to real estate agents, flesh out what they love and hate, tell our execs, go to the business, and get it done. Partner with engineering to build products that create a delightful customer experience.
- Visual communicator: Whiteboard and create wireframes & specs to get ideas generated, agreements hammered out, and products built.
- Analytical thinker: Become a Jedi running A/B tests and analyzing user data, then making tough calls to optimize the customer experience. Work on small, agile teams to help "crack the case" on customer engagement and conversion in a period of extremely rapid growth.
- Trusted collaborator: Build strong relationships with execs, product, engineering, analytics, marketing, and real estate to learn about the latest trends and developments, improve processes, and influence the roadmap based on volume of customers and agents impacted, revenue impact, and other key metrics.
- Cross-platform expert: Cover the spectrum spanning mobile and tablet apps, mobile web, and desktop web.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact! Redfin is on a mission and wants you to help us change the world. We are improving the largest purchasing decision of a person's life in every possible way.
- The opportunity to be a key product stakeholder working on one of the company's most ambitious projects over the next couple years. (Talk to us for more details about it!) Influence and define our processes, tools, relationships, and culture that product management at Redfin should have. Bring your creativity to the role!
- The ability to impact the lives of millions of users and 1,800 real estate agents. With you as a nationwide advocate for both our users and our agents, you will directly influence and shape the Redfin experience from both sides to help Redfin win.
- The opportunity to develop killer skills in product, analytics, and business -- you will be closely involved in all of these, which can help take your career in multiple exciting directions. We believe it is better than any academic training available on truly learning how a company works cross-functionally.
- The chance to work with brilliant, passionate, down-to-earth colleagues. Redfin has assembled a team of the best real estate agents, product managers, designers, engineers, and support staff in the country. You will be working with, and learning from, the best.
- A great environment to work in with an office in downtown SF, free food and snacks, happy hours, game nights, hackathons, and office yoga.
- Competitive compensation with stock options and a generous benefits package.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top