Senior Marketing Program Manager, TV, Radio, and Off-Line Advertising
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a the Senior Marketing Program Manager for TV, Radio, and Out of Home, you'll drive revenue growth through traditional advertising channels like TV, Radio, Billboards, and other out of home placements that bring new users to Redfin.com and turns casual visitors into happy clients.
- Coordinate advertising and brand campaigns across multiple channels and support teams while balancing financial performance and brand health metrics.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Test. Relentlessly. We aren’t a set-it-and-forget-it company so experience running a/b tests and the ability to analyze data and quickly make decisions based on what it tells you will be key to your success.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and engineering teams to define product requirements and feature developments that support your campaigns. This could include new and innovative ways to plan and optimize large TV buys and/or build a new way to manage ad delivery and response across complex campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years media buying and analytics experience - with at least two years planning and buying TV and Radio ads.
- Experience creating and owning successful large scale television, social, digital advertising/marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets. This typically looks like expert-level Excel skills; SQL skills a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to not only build bridges with internal teams, external partners, and vendors but also to communicate with senior management on a regular basis.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top