Senior Marketing Program Manager, Digital Advertising
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a the Senior Marketing Program Manager for Digital Advertising, you'll drive revenue growth through digital advertising that brings new users to Redfin.com and turns casual visitors into happy clients.
- Manage remarketing campaigns with multi-million-dollar budgets across paid social and display networks.
- Test. Relentlessly. We aren't a set-it-and-forget-it company so experience running a/b tests and the ability to analyze data and quickly make decisions based on what it tells you will be key to your success.
- Collaborate with engineering teams and developers to define product requirements and feature developments that support effective marketing channels and cross-platform customer experience initiatives. For example, you'd be as comfortable launching new campaigns as you are leading an integration with 3rd party tools and technology across engineering (apps & CRM), business intelligence, and marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years digital and direct response/ performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in display, paid social, and/or other digital advertising platforms. Functional experience includes marketing campaign management, cross-channel analysis, digital strategy development, vendor management, tracking, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets. This typically looks like expert-level Excel skills; SQL skills a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to to build bridges with internal teams, external partners, and vendors
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top