Senior Financial Analyst
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be part of a small Accounting & Finance team responsible for corporate accounting, internal and external reporting, budgets, forecasts, and financial controls. You will use Redfin's data and your technical expertise to create detailed financial models and evaluate projects and investments. You will also support budget development and build regular financial estimates. You will be working closely with business leaders to understand business trends and project those into the future. This is a role that will require lots of math and also lots of clear communication.
- Create detailed financial models to evaluate business development, acquisitions, and cost-saving initiatives
- Develop yearly operating budget and build regular financial estimates
- Publish and review regular reports on company financial performance, cost saving opportunities and changing business trends
- Partner with leaders in Real Estate Operations to understand market trends and project those into the future
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance or another STEM field (Master’s degree or MBA a plus)
- Advanced financial skills, including forecasting, budgeting, cash flow and variance analysis
- Extensive modeling experience in Excel and strong data organization skills
- Experience with SQL or other data analysis programming languages a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey analytical concepts clearly to peers and management
What We Offer
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great locations (downtown Seattle)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top