Senior Data Analyst
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events: buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Senior Analyst focusing on Search, you'll help Redfin understand and improve the experience of our site users. You'll work with terabytes of clickstream data, acquisition data, and some of the most robust real estate data sets in the world to answer the question, "What drives users to come back to Redfin?" You'll partner with Product Management to use data to shape Redfin's Search strategy, define success metrics for your domain, and drive decisions and analytics that will directly impact our growth and help us win on the web and show more of the world that we’re offering a better way to find a home.
Who You Are
- Successful: We're looking for someone with at least 5 years of on-the-job experience driving high impact business value through deriving insights from data
- Sharp: These problems are tough! You should have a history of outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Practical: Translate ideas and theory into data informed solutions the business can use to grow - we are looking for someone with a practical approach to digging in and doing what needs to be done to get the job done.
- Curious: Redfin is looking for an analytical juggernaut that doesn’t stop at answering the "what" questions. We want someone who hungers for the "why" and "what if" questions
- Concise: Communicating your ideas clearly to folks who don’t share your passion for analytics is the mark of mastery.
- Inspiring: You are a brilliant writer and an influential conversationalist. You know how to work a (meeting) room and translate ideas into solutions that will drive business value
- Take-charge: You think like an owner and work to see your ideas put into practice
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technical chops: Tableau, Excel and SQL wizardry are required. Google Analytics experience is preferred. Either R or Python would be a strong plus.
- History of success: We're looking for people with a passion for the numbers and analytics side, as well as a demonstrated ability to play an active role in putting your analytical findings into practice.
- Education: A bachelor's degree in finance, business, computer science, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering is required.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top