Senior Analyst, Compensation
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Senior Compensation Analyst you will help us plan, design and manage our compensation across the business. You'll be part of a small Compensation team responsible for market benchmarking and trend analysis, creation and continuous improvement of pay processes and policies, total cash and equity framework modeling and guidance, and related financial controls. Working with leaders from Real Estate and Business Operations, you'll take on interesting challenges while demonstrating your entrepreneurial drive and willingness to embrace ambiguity. We're a data driven company and team-this role will challenge your ability to make reliable recommendations based on high quality data, pushing your communication and big-picture thinking to the next level.
- Design and improve existing total compensation processes and practices to ensure our employees are rewarded competitively
- Assess market pay trends against business needs, leading compensation efforts that work for our many internal clients and change partners
- Lead projects and processes that help us proactively manage pay decisions for hiring, retention, and promotion opportunities
- Analyze internal and external data to test and propose new compensation recommendations and projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA / BS degree in related fields; MBA/Masters a plus
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience designing, building, and evaluating compensation models and processes
- Experience with Radford, Payscale, other benchmarking surveys and tools
- Strong Excel skills including using advanced features (pivot tables, look-ups, macros a plus); Tableau a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Resourcefulness and willingness to dig into large datasets and find the data to support your work
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top