Who we are:
Title Forward, a wholly owned subsidiary of Redfin, is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to buyers and borrowers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses and rockstars in the process. We want to revolutionize the title and settlement industry and create an experience for our customers, agents, and lenders that is unparalleled in the title industry. We are putting together a team of innovative, hungry, and highly motivated professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
What you’ll do:
As a Scheduling Coordinator you will interact with Real-Estate agents, buyers and sellers to ensure all parties have made arrangements to sign their closing documents. The position requires that you work with Signings Agents and other vendors to ensure that the customer’s requests are met. Schedulers are required to be creative problem solvers to ensure that settlement stays on track when plan A is no longer an option. In addition, Scheduling Coordinators works within a team environment to ensure that no detail falls between the cracks.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a responsible, motivated professional to make sure our real estate closings go off without a hitch. We are excited to meet recent graduates with a bachelor’s or advanced degree and a strong academic record that are looking to start a career. Customer service is key so you’ll need strong written and verbal communication skills along with a positive, “can-do” attitude where the customer is always right. Beyond that, we’re looking for good technical skills and the ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive environment. Individuals from service-oriented call centers, vendor management companies, or administrative professionals will also be considered.
To succeed in this role you’ll need the following:
- Fire: We’re in growth mode, and we need folks who are high energy. You’ll need to fit appointments together like puzzle pieces, anticipate potential issues and always have a “plan B”.
- Leadership: You see opportunities, not problems and keep your cool under tight timelines .
- Desire to innovate: Think about Apple, Virgin America, and American Express. These companies ensure the entire customer experience is perfect and are constantly improving.
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with technology and learn new programs quickly.
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude: We all work hard, but it’s important to have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in wherever needed.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary plus overtime and a generous benefits package
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes
- A great space to work in: Our office is in a beautiful light-filled loft downtown close to transit and freeway access to help you be at your best everyday
- A chance to build something great: We’re in start-up mode and this is a ground floor opportunity to design and build a title agency the way you’ve always known it should be. We believe the industry has been wrapped in title jargon and secrecy for too long and have made it our mission to change the game when it comes to title and closing.
Title Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top