Sales Support Agent - Long Beach
Redfin is the next-generation real estate broker that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our client’s satisfaction is our top priority.
What You'll Do: You’re on the front line, answering calls and emails generated by our website and mobile application with the goal of offering great service and introducing first time customers to our experienced local agents.
As a Redfin Inbound Real Estate Sales Agent, your job is multi-faceted:
- You are a licensed real estate agent who is organized, efficient and able to multi-task,
- You are someone that welcomes each person that contacts us, and moves them forward on the path to buying or selling a home with a Redfin agent while providing incredible customer service,
- You are comfortable and professional in both phone and email communication.
You’ll be responsible for:
- The Redfin first impression – You are the first point of contact that a potential customer will connect with, by email and phone. You are able to explain Redfin and why we’re better,
- Understanding the customer’s needs, answering their questions, and building trust,
- Introducing customers to a Redfin agent when they are ready to talk to a local expert,
- Following up with customers who aren’t quite ready to meet an agent yet.
Where and When You'll Work
- You'll work out of our fun team work space in Long Beach (Near the Airport)
- Shifts available: Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday- Thursday, to include evenings and weekends. All shifts to be worked from our Long Beach office.
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: your values align with the Redfin values and you believe in doing the right thing all the time
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent with some experience in the field.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology – you’ve had experience working with a CRM (preferred), love social media and are a wiz at Microsoft suite of products.
- Customer-focused: you live to delight the customer from day one.
- Intelligent: you’re articulate and are a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Fun: your voice alone makes people smile – you love making a great first impression.
You have your Real Estate license and have worked in an office in some type of inbound sales and customer service capacity.
What You Earn: You earn hourly pay plus a bonus based on the interested users you engage with Redfin. We pay for health insurance for you and your family, 3 weeks paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top