Redfin is at the forefront of the emerging E2E tech sector, combining technology and customer service to reinvent the end to end experience for buying and selling a home in the favor of the consumer.
As a Sales Recruiter at Redfin, you will be working on the roles that are the front line of client service, and you'll do this within a company that has a fantastic culture! It is not the place for status quo or mediocrity, and we pride ourselves on our values. Our team is key to Redfin's success and we are looking for someone excited about our mission and ready to take this challenge head on. We are committed to finding the right people, who in a sales-driven industry do what is right for the customer, and not just what is right for their wallet.
In this role, you will focus on real estate recruiting while working on highly-visible recruiting initiatives with a fun team!
What you should bring to the table:
- Sourcing Machine: You have experience with Boolean and can easily find where the talent lives and are not afraid to cold-call.
- Defy the Laws of Attraction: You can learn the lingo for talking to a real estate agent, you make friends everywhere, and you have got a knack for getting even the most evasive candidates to talk to you. You have got a thousand LinkedIn connections and almost as many Facebook friends.
- Eye for Talent: You do not waste time with hit-or-miss candidates. You listen carefully to what our customer needs and you pride yourself on quality, not quantity. If it does not work out, you deliver the news quickly and respectfully, and then adapt your sourcing plan.
- Business Partner: You have experience partnering with hiring managers and consider yourself a subject matter expert when it comes to recruiting and recruiting best practices. You have experience thinking outside of the box when it comes to attracting talent and are not afraid to share and express your ideas.
- Sales-person: You know how to sell an opportunity to your audience. You pride yourself on delivering legendary candidate and customer experience.
- Find candidates: Utilize programs and direct sourcing to attract qualified candidates with skills and behaviors we want to be successful with Redfin. You will focus on real estate candidates for all levels of roles.
- Market the Company: Identify local events that should be attended by you and the team, seek out additional venues for advertising and brand exposure.
- Evaluate Talent: We will need you to pre-screen candidates, assess whether they are in-line with our values, and discover what makes them tick.
- Manage the Pipeline: You will need to be proactive about keeping things organized, militant about procedure, and reliable on follow-through.
- Advise: Be the talent adviser to hiring leaders. Use data to influence change, map effective selection processes and recruitment plans, then execute consistently.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting capacity with a history of exceptional results; ideally having experience working in a high volume, fast-pace environment.
- Smarts: You have a college degree, can communicate & write well and are sharp as a tack at grasping new things. You can explain & measure what you have done, pitch new ideas, and can build the case for change.
- Strategist: Whether working on a tough niche position or planning for big picture recruiting needs, you have experience building and executing successful recruiting strategies.
- Tech-chops: You are an expert with online recruiting methods and utilizing social media, and you are meticulous about applicant tracking. You have proven experience recruiting candidates who do not use job boards.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top