Redfin Real Estate Agent Development Program - Maryland
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
HIRING SOON! We’re not hiring yet, but we will be in touch as soon as the position is open!
The Redfin Agent Development Program is a paid program that combines classroom learning, on-the-job training, and mentoring to launch your successful career as a Redfin Real Estate Agent. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be out in the field working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of potential clients, with a large number of leads generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
- A slew of deals: once you've learned the ropes, you'll work with clients to make offers. You’ll have a team of licensed real estate professionals, including Transaction Coordinators, working with you throughout the process. With 10 – 50 potential clients actively looking for homes, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for success
- Teamwork: in addition to closing deals, you’ll be out touring clients or doing open houses and always available to help your teammates
- Educate: you'll teach home-buying or home-selling classes to your community and answer questions about how the process and Redfin work
- Customer-Facing: you’ll spend most of your time working out in the field with clients, helping them with every aspect of the home buying or selling process, and converting potential Redfin clients into Redfin clients
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’ve recently obtained your real estate license or are able to get one prior to starting with Redfin
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: you love people and have been in a customer-service related role for 2+ years
- Skilled Communicator: not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Flexible: be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a “typical” day
What You Earn
You’ll earn a base salary and you earn a bonus for every happy customer you create. We provide exceptional coverage for health insurance for you and your family, and provide computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues. Successful agents will have opportunity to promote into Senior Agent roles.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top