Recruiter (Partner Program) - Chicago
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. You'll be diving headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and be a part of solving unique and challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
The Redfin Partner Program is a rapidly-growing business at Redfin. We have a pay-at-close referral network of service-oriented brokerages and agents who provide real estate services to Redfin customers. We need a dynamic Recruiter that is customer focused, scrappy, and has the moxy to challenge the status quo and build relationships with industry leaders. In this role, you'll work with a team to develop game-changing recruiting strategies, and pitch to both large firms and individual agents the benefits of being a Redfin partner. As a Recruiter for our referral program, you'll introduce people to the exciting world of Redfin. You'll be at the heart of our reputation of partnering with agents who in a sales-driven industry do what’s right for the customer, and not just what’s right for their wallet.
Who You Are:
- Personable: You can learn the lingo for talking to a real estate agent or an engineer, and you've got a knack for getting people to talk to you who initially want you to drop dead. You've got a thousand LinkedIn connections and almost as many Facebook friends. You treat the people we don’t end up hiring with respect.
- Wicked at sourcing: The GPS for talent is in your back pocket and you want to partner with the best. You're a pro with Boolean searches, know how to use the internet to your advantage, a sleuth at finding out where the talent lives, and aren't afraid to cold-call.
- Charismatic: You really know how to sell a job and you thrive on interactions with candidates. When you hang up the phone, they've got all the facts and are hooked on the idea of working with you.
- Unstoppable: The Partner Program is thousands of agents strong and we're going to grow its roster by 50% in the next six months. Big goals like that don’t scare you, they're what get you out of bed in the morning and fuel you late into the night.
What We Offer:
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Beautiful office in the Rosemont neighborhood of Chicago
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top