Real Estate Training Specialist - Los Angeles
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you’ll be able to unleash your brilliance working with a team to define, build and deliver an unforgettable end to end training experience for our real estate professionals, both locally and nationally. You will working closely with Team Managers in your market to assist with any training needs that come up. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters and want to be a part of an ever evolving and sophisticated learning organization we want to hear from you.
As a Training Specialist, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining creative and effective training materials localized for your market and delivering those trainings via live classroom, field simulations, 1:1 coaching and the virtual classroom. You will facilitate engagement and interaction when leading a classroom and build on-going relationships with your “students.” You’ll be in a trusted position to provide positive encouragement as well as constructive, developmental feedback to improve performance and nurture long term success for the agents in your market. You will work closely with local management to ensure your priorities and training programs align with training needs of the market.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re an experienced Redfin Agent with a track record of success. You have lots of stories to share from your personal experience that bring concepts to life.
- Experience delivering training in a classroom, on-the-job and/or 1:1 coaching.
- You understand how to facilitate conversation, and have an “ask before you tell” approach to teaching.
- You’re self-directed and disciplined. While you’ll be given specific objectives, you’ll need to function well autonomously and manage your time in order to meet deadlines while juggling multiple balls at once.
- A Redfinnian, through and through. With much of your time being spent with new or “new-ish” Redfinnians, it is critical that you act as a role model - demonstrating our core values and client-centered approach in all that you do.
- You love working with people and don't mind spending time in the office on a regular basis
- Can accommodate regular travel between local market offices
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE AND TEACH
- Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Redfin’s proprietary software (Agent Tools, Mobile Agent Tools, etc)
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits Support and resources to continue learning and growing
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top