Real Estate Team Lead - Bakersfield
As a Redfin team lead you're responsible for building and managing a happy real estate team in the area you'll service, and delighting every real estate customer you engage. You'll develop a team of licensed real estate professionals, including coordinators, to serve your clients in a seamless fashion, establish best practices and build a team that's not just great, but world class. And, you'll get plenty of potential clients, often as many as you can handle, who've chosen to work with you by checking out your profile on our website.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a world-class team: you'll be leading a team of licensed real estate professionals, including coordinators,. You'll be required to share your knowledge and experience as a successful real estate agent and help develop your team member's careers.
- A slew of deals: you'll work with clients to make offers or list properties with the support of your team. With 10 – 50 clients actively looking for homes, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for success
- Educate: you'll teach home-buying classes to your community and answer questions about how the process and Redfin work
- Customer-Facing: you’ll spend most of your time working out in the field with clients, helping them with every aspect of the home buying or selling process, and converting potential Redfin clients into Redfin clients
Who You Are:
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Leader: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for the entire customer experience. You don't accept mediocrity, and you're constantly looking for ways to improve your team's service.
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and have closed at least 30 transactions, with five in the past twelve months.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Flexible: be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a “typical” day
What You Earn:
You earn a salary plus a bonus for every happy customer you create. We provide exceptional health insurance coverage for you and your family, computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top