Real Estate Senior Agent - Atlanta - Perimeter
HIRING SOON! We’re not hiring yet, but we will be in touch as soon as the position is open.
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Senior Agent, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be out in the field working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of potential clients, with a large number of leads generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
- A slew of deals: you'll work with clients to make offers or list properties. You’ll have a team of licensed real estate professionals, including Transaction Coordinators, working with you throughout the process. With 10 – 50 potential clients actively looking for homes, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for success
- Teamwork: in addition to closing deals, you’ll be out touring clients and always available to help your teammates
- Educate: you'll teach home-buying classes to your community and answer questions about how the process and Redfin work
- Customer-Facing: you’ll spend most of your time working out in the field with clients, helping them with every aspect of the home buying or selling process, and converting potential Redfin clients into Redfin clients
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and have closed at least ten transactions, with two in the past twelve months.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Flexible: be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a “typical” day
You earn a salary plus a bonus for every happy customer you create. We pay for health insurance for you and your family, computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues. Top producing agents are eligible for increased transaction bonuses and an annual international prize trip.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top