Real Estate Listing Specialist - Cerritos/Norwalk
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Listing Specialist, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working within a territory, helping sellers that come from our awesome website, all while you’re a full-time employee with benefits and a career.
What You'll Do
- Respond to all listing requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as necessary
- Plan and host home selling classes on a regular basis
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent with at least 15 residential sales deals closed under your belt six over the last 12 months.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
What You Earn
You’ll earn a base salary and you earn a bonus for every happy customer you create. We pay for health insurance for you and your family, computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top