Real Estate Listing Agent - Olympia
As a Redfin Real Estate Agent who focuses on listings, your job is simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working within a territory, helping sellers that come from our awesome website, all while you're a full-time employee with benefits and a career.
What You'll Do
- Respond to all listing requests, working to convert leads into Redfin listing clients.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business.
- Plan and host home selling classes on a regular basis.
- Spend most of your time working out in the field, working directly with clients and potential clients on all elements of selling their home.
- Be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a "typical" work day.
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you're excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go.
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing.
- Real estate chops: you're a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent with at least ten deals under your belt, two over the last 12 months.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone.
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile.
- Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
What You Earn
You'll earn a base salary and you earn a bonus for every happy customer you create. We provide exceptional coverage for health insurance for you and your family, and provide computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top