Real Estate Listing Agent - NE Portland
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Listing Agent, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. Instead, you'll be doing what you love and what you do best and that's building strong relationships with sellers to help sell their home.
Listing Agent Responsibilities:
- Respond to all listing requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Work closely with buyers' agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Plan and host home selling classes on a regular basis
- Ensure a smooth listing process: you'll initiate, oversee and confirm that all listings have been thoroughly evaluated, details communicated and step functions completed for placing homes active on the market.
- Follow-up with clients: you'll call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing. You'll respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests. You're quick on your feet, professional and friendly.
- Make it happen: attend showings, open houses and run out to meet the electrician and sign guy. You take ownership for each listing and fill in the gaps when the Listing Specialist is busy. You take on clients, when capacity permits and see all initiatives through to completion.
- Manage escrow, shepherd clients through closing: guide clients through escrow, working with customers, lenders, appraisers, insurers, inspectors, attorneys and escrow agents to protect clients' interests and close on time.
- Work with sellers on your own listings, as needed: as the business grows, and your knowledge expands, you'll have an opportunity to work with sellers as the primary agent on listings.
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you're excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go.
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you're a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and you've been in and around the real estate world in some capacity ie., as an agent, coordinator, or related field.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
HIRING SOON! We’re not hiring yet, but we will be in touch as soon as the position is open
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top