Real Estate Listing Agent - Frederick or Carroll County
CURRENTLY HIRING in Carroll County!
HIRING SOON in Frederick County! We’re not hiring yet, but we will be in touch as soon as the position is open.
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Listing Agent in Frederick or Carroll County County, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working within a territory, helping sellers that come from our awesome website, all while you’re a full-time employee with benefits and a career.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to all listing requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Plan and host home selling classes on a regular basis
Who You Are:
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent with at least ten deals under your belt, two over the last 12 months
- Tech-savvy: you love and embrace technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone. You look forward to learning new systems.
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
What You Earn:
Redfin agents enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, transaction bonuses for every happy customer you create, and additional event pay. On average, our MD agents earn $75K+ per year, with top producers earning $125K+ per year.
Additionally, Redfin agents enjoy:
- Full-family medical, dental, and vision coverage with minimal out of pocket expenses
- Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees, continuing education, mileage, and computer equipment
- Zero marketing, brokerage, or desk fees
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Flex Day pay)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible Saving Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top