Real Estate Listing Agent -Fort Worth
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Listing Agent, you’ll work alongside a Listing Specialist by assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions, scheduling, entering home details into the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and producing a knock-em-over flyer and listing presentation. You're the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email, or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale and the follow through to keep our sellers informed while their home is active on the market.
What You'll Do
- Ensure a smooth listing process: you’ll initiate, oversee and confirm that all listings have been thoroughly evaluated, details communicated and step functions completed for placing homes active on the market.
- Follow-up with clients: you’ll call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing. You’ll respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests. You're quick on your feet, professional and friendly.
- Make it happen: attend showings, open houses and run out to meet the electrician and sign guy. You take ownership for each listing and fill in the gaps when the Listing Specialist is busy. You take on clients, when capacity permits and see all initiatives through to completion.
- Manage escrow, shepherd clients through closing: guide clients through escrow, working with customers, lenders, appraisers, insurers, inspectors, attorneys and escrow agents to protect clients' interests and close on time.
- Work with sellers on your own listings, as needed: as the business grows, and your knowledge expands, you’ll have an opportunity to work with sellers as the primary agent on listings.
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and you’ve had a minimum of 10 residential deals (buying or selling homes, leases not included) within the last two years.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
What You Earn
You’ll earn a base salary and you earn a bonus for every happy customer you create. We offer exceptional coverage for health insurance for you and your family, and provide computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top