Real Estate Agent (Listing Focused) - Chicago
We are planning significant growth for our team in late 2017 and early 2018, hiring agents at multiple experience levels to specialize in working with sellers on the listing side of our business. We anticipate opportunities all throughout the city of Chicago!
Redfin is a modern, high-growth, and tech-powered brokerage that's changing the game for customers. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Real Estate Agent focused on listings in Chicago, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days doing cold call sales, door knocking, or direct mailing to get leads. You'll be working as a W-2 employee real estate agent with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of clients to work with, mostly generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
- A slew of deals: you'll meet with customers in person to conduct listing presentations, then price and market homes. As their primary point of contact, you will advocate for your clients, giving guidance on their home sale and advise them on staging, market conditions, and property values.
- Be a part of a team: from Listing Assistants, Transaction Coordinators, and Associate Agents to Marketing and Design experts at HQ, you’ll have full support so you can deliver full service
- Educate: you'll teach home-selling classes to your community and answer questions about how the real estate process, Redfin, and our agents work
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the real estate industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You have a real estate license and have closed at least 10 real estate sales transactions on the listing side.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your agent profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
What You Earn
Redfin real estate agents enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, transaction bonuses for every happy customer you create, and additional event pay.
Additionally, Redfin real estate agents enjoy:
- Full-family medical, dental, and vision coverage with minimal out of pocket expenses
- Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees, continuing education, mileage, and computer equipment
- No marketing, brokerage, or desk fees
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Flex Day pay)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage
- Flexible Saving Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top