Real Estate Agent - South Lake Tahoe (Licensed in CA & NV)
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Agent, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't be thrown to the wolves or spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career. Plus, you'll have plenty of clients, mostly generated from our awesome website.
What You'll Do
- Deals, Deals, Deals: you'll work with clients to make offers on properties. You’ll have a team of Associate Agents, Tour Coordinators, and a Transaction Coordinator to assist throughout the process. With 10 – 30 clients actively looking for homes, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for success
- Teamwork: in addition to negotiating and closing deals, you’ll be out touring clients and always available to help your teammates
- Educate: you'll teach home-buying classes to your community and answer questions about how the home buying process and Redfin work
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent and have closed real estate transactions.
- Tech-savvy: you love and embrace technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone. You look forward to learning new systems.
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish any results to build your profile
- Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly
- Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
- Experienced: you're a dual licensed agent in CA and NV and a member of CAR and NAR
We pay for your computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues. You earn a monthly salary plus a bonus for every happy customer you create. If you are successful, you can become eligible to move on to a Senior Agent.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top