Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Listings
Redfin is changing the game of how homes are sold. We've built things like 3D walkthroughs online, open houses with iPads and Beacons to tell you more about the home, and a Comparative Market Analysis tool that helps Redfin Agents present the most accurate and transparent home price recommendations. And, we're just getting started. Growing listings share is a strategic bet for the company, and we have a ton of ideas for how we can make the experience even more transparent, efficient, and amazing for both our homeowners and our sellers.
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager, Listings
We're seeking a world-class Product Manager for our Listings team. This is a disruptive opportunity to change how people sell homes. Redfin's mission is to change real estate in the consumer's favor. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put consumers first throughout the process of selling homes. We also give our agents tools and data that gives them superpowers to deliver amazing service to our sellers. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you'll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Listings Product Manager, you will:
- Connect the dots: talk to agents and customers, flesh out what they love and hate, tell execs, go to the business and get it done.
- Change the business: working cross-functionally to improve process, working elbow to elbow with agents, execs & engineering to drive the product road map.
- Freely communicate your sweet ideas: creating wireframes & specs to get feature ideas generated, agreement hammered out and said sweetness, built.
- Ship killer software: Partner with engineering to ensure Redfin products are built to spec. Make tough calls to maximize quality for agents & customers.
To succeed, you need to be:
- Creative and customer-service focused: zeal for building an addictive, delightful user experience, and the instinct to identify empathize with agents & customers.
- Fire: determined to see projects through to the end; you're not happy with 99% done. You hit the ground sprinting and use your killer creativity, sense of urgency and common sense to guide you.
- Master juggler: you can juggle the myriad details of different projects all at once, prioritizing between competing ideas, and making clear decisions with limited time and information.
- Market-savvy: pulsed to what's happening on the frontiers of the Internet. Mostly the really powerful and cool stuff. (Bonus: Familiar with software best practices and breakthroughs in complex domains like real-estate, healthcare, or law.)
- A simplicity sensei: able to distill complicated info down to its essence, yet give the full bodied taste for those who crave the data.
- A world-class product manager.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top