Product Manager/Senior Product Manager, Listings
Redfin is changing the game of how homes are sold. We've built things like 3D walkthroughs online, open houses with iPads and Beacons to tell you more about the home, and a Comparative Market Analysis tool that helps Redfin Agents present the most accurate and transparent home price recommendations. And, we're just getting started. Growing listings share is a strategic bet for the company, and we have a ton of ideas for how we can make the experience even more transparent, efficient, and amazing for both our homeowners and our sellers.
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager, Listings
We're seeking a world-class Product Manager for our Listings team. This is a disruptive opportunity to change how people sell homes. Redfin's mission is to change real estate in the consumer's favor. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you'll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Listings Product Manager, you will:
- Connect the dots: talk to agents and customers, deeply understand the customer and the problems we're solving.
- Change the game: work with our engineering team, Redfin agents, and executive team to drive the product roadmap.
- Build a great customer experience: create wireframes and specs, ship killer software
To succeed, you are:
- Obsessed with the customer: zeal for building an addictive, delightful user experience.
- Empathy for customers and Redfin agents.
- Fire: determined to see projects through to the end; 99% done is half-done. You hit the ground sprinting and use your creativity, sense of urgency and common sense to guide you.
- You can juggle many different projects at once, prioritizing between competing ideas, and making clear decisions with limited time and information.
- Market-savvy: pulsed to what's happening on the frontiers of the Internet.
- A simplicity sensei: able to distill complicated info down to its essence, yet give the full bodied taste for those who crave the data.
- A world-class product manager.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top