Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (Customer Growth)
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you will be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a talented Product Manager to join the Customer Growth team. The Customer Growth team turns passive browsers on the Redfin site and apps into engaged customers who buy or sell a home with a Redfin Agent. This role will own the sell-side conversion by helping homeowners engage with Redfin agents, as well as increasing referral and repeat customers, the fastest growing business at Redfin.
What You Will Be Doing
- Grow Redfin's sell-side conversion, repeat, and referral business, and establish the strategy and roadmap.
- Rally a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, program managers, and marketers to set qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Distill vision and strategy for the team and get your team excited.
- Make data-driven product decisions.
- Establish yourself as the expert for Redfin's sell-side conversion, repeat, and referral business.
Who You Are
- Passionate about building great products and Redfin's mission.
- At least 2 years of experience shipping compelling features. Experience on consumer-facing products is a plus.
- Advocate for the user - always think from users' perspectives.
- Analytical and work well with engineering team. Background in CS is a plus.
- Great communicator and effective in soliciting and accepting feedback.
- You have grit - doing whatever it takes to get stuff done.
- You earn the respect of your team by doing great work.
- A great work environment in our downtown SF office. Free food and snacks, happy hours, game nights, hackathons, and office yoga.
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success.
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually.
- Generous benefits.
- Support and resources to continue learning.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top