Product Manager (Notifications)
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer-friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. At Redfin, you'll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin is looking for a talented Product Manager to drive traffic to Redfin via email, push notifications, and much more. Speed and information advantage are of the utmost importance in real estate, and this role champions that for our customers. Our ideal candidate has a keen intuition for what our customers most want, is comfortable working shoulder to shoulder with engineers one minute and execs the next, thrives on analytics, and digs deep on problems to find innovative solutions. In this role, you will build features to provide better notifications to our customers, and optimize the ones we already send.
Who you are:
- User advocate: You walk in the customer’s shoes, advocate for their perspective, and make tough calls to optimize their customer experience.
- Analytical: You've got a mind for numbers and lean heavily on them to make decisions. Prior experience with specific tools is not required, but be prepared to dive in. Knowledge of A/B testing, SQL, and Google Analytics a plus.
- Drive the business: Coordinate cross-functionally to improve processes, and work alongside execs and marketing partners to drive a product roadmap you define. Hit the ground sprinting and see projects through to the end; you're not happy with 99% done.
- You freely communicate your ideas: Whiteboard and create wireframes and specs to get ideas generated, agreements hammered out, and products built.
- Simplicity-driven: Distill complexity down to its essence, but also give a full-bodied taste for those who crave the data.
- Cross-platform builder: You have experience with the spectrum spanning email, push, mobile and tablet apps, mobile web, and desktop web.
- Technical: We prefer a degree in a field related to Computer Science.
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact! Redfin is on a mission and wants you to help us change the world. We are improving the largest purchasing decision of a person's life in every possible way.
- The chance to work with brilliant people. Redfin has assembled a team of the best engineers, real estate agents, operations engineers, and support staff in the country. You will be working with, and learning from, the best.
- A great environment to work in with an office in downtown Seattle, free food, and hackathons.
- Competitive compensation package with salary, bonuses, stock options, and a complete benefits package.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top