Product Manager Intern - Seattle & San Francisco
Redfin is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative environment, join us.
As a Product Manager Intern, you'll join a small, passionate team working to empower customers and real estate agents by delivering delightful user experiences that solve real problems.
- Own a piece of Redfin's product from start to finish
- Get in the heads of customers and understand their pains and what they really want
- Work with product designers to define the user experience for your product, and user test prototypes with customers
- Work with engineers to build an execution plan for your product and prioritize what's most important
- Test your product with customers by running beta and A/B tests and measuring the results, before releasing it to millions of users on our site and apps
- Most interns’ projects go into production within the 12-week internship, so you’ll experience the full lifecycle, including receiving and reacting to user feedback
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working toward a degree in computer science (CS), engineering, or other related field
- Ability to synthesize information to help identify what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed strategically with our users
- Communication skills that allow you to articulate the vision for your product and get others excited about it
- Leadership skills that allow you to partner with our engineers and business executives
- Customer service focus and a zeal for building addictive user experiences
- Knowledge and interest in human-computer interactions and basic CS fundamentals
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary
- Relocation and housing stipend
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top