Product Manager Intern - Seattle & San Francisco
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that’s revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry. We use data, innovative design, and beautiful software to put the consumers first throughout the process of buying and selling homes. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps and solve challenging business problems in a customer friendly way. Unleash your brilliance and do work that matters. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As a Product Manager Intern at Redfin, your job will be to help us empower customers and real estate agents with state-of-the-art, end-to-end technology. You'll own a piece of Redfin's product from start to finish, from customer research, prioritization and design all the way through with working with engineers to build and ultimately ship delightful user experiences that solve real problems.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are working towards a degree in computer science, engineering or other applicable degree
- You are creative and customer-service focused with zeal for building an addictive, delightful user experience, and the instinct to identify with the customer
- You hit the ground sprinting and use your killer creativity, sense of urgency and common sense to guide you
- You have an interest and knowledge in human-computer interaction, basic CS fundamentals, and strong leadership skills that allow you to partner with our engineers and business execs
- You are excited to spend 12 weeks utilizing both your technical skills and business acumen to be successful
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android (Java)
- AWS, StatsD, Kafka, Solr
- SQL, Sketch, Jira
- Awesome start-up culture (snacks, lunches, office events, casual dress code)
- Competitive compensation
- Projects that allow you to interact and work with different teams, including tech, design and marketing
- Most interns’ projects go into production within the 12 week internship, so you can experience the full lifecycle, including receiving and reacting to user feedback.
- Networking events including hackathons, barbeques, hikes, and rafting trips
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Relocation stipend provided for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to demonstrate your skills and receive a full time offer or return internship
Back to top