Product Designer/Senior Product Designer
Redfin is a fast-growing technology startup that's revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative environment, join us.
- Form an opinion of your space using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Use data collected from behavior metrics, user testing, and market analysis to create user-centered designs
- Communicate your vision through process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups
- Regularly present your work to senior leaders and the design team for review and feedback
- Collaborate with engineering through development to ensure the user experience meets our high quality bar
- Create and maintain design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 years or more experience as a UX/UI designer, interaction designer, or product designer with demonstrable proficiency owning the entire design process
- Fluency with modern design software like Sketch, Principle, and InVision
- A portfolio that shows your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful product
- An ability to communicate and defend complex design clearly and persuasively to peers and leaders
- Comfortable designing for both web and native (iOS, Android)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top