Title Forward, a wholly owned subsidiary of Redfin, is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to buyers and borrowers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses and rockstars in the process. We want to revolutionize the title and settlement industry and create an experience for our customers, agents, and lenders that is unparalleled in the title industry. We are putting together a team of innovative, hungry, and highly motivated professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
As a Post-Closing Coordinator you are responsible for reviewing real estate closing documents for accuracy, processing and recording the documents in a timely manner based on state statutes. You will work closely with lenders, buyers and sellers to finalize the transfer of the property to the new homeowners. To succeed in this position you will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills.
What we are looking for:
- Fire: You're unstoppable and don’t stop until the work is done. 99% done is half done.
- Grace under pressure: The overwhelming seems manageable. You have a positive, "can-do" attitude and no task is too big or too small to conquer.
- A Multi-tasker: You are able to work with high level, multi-tasking skills and prioritize in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Detail oriented: You are the one that finds a needle in a haystack.
- Tech-Savvy: You're comfortable with technology and learn new programs quickly.
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude: We all work hard, but it's important to have a good time, look out for your teammates and coworkers, and pitch in wherever needed.
Systems we use:
- State land records
- Microsoft Office
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary & benefits: We offer a competitive base salary and a generous benefits package, because we're all in it together
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes
- A great space to work in: Our office is in a beautiful light-filled loft downtown close to transit and freeway access to help you be at your best everyday
- A chance to build something great: We're in start-up mode and this is a ground floor opportunity to design and build a title agency the way you’ve always known it should be. We believe the industry has been wrapped in title jargon and secrecy for too long, and have made it our mission to change the game when it comes to title and closing.
Title Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top