Part Time New Home Sales Site Assistant - Seattle (South Sound)
In preparation for our upcoming growth, we're looking to speak with licensed real estate agents interested in working with Redfin. Sound interesting? Submit your resume and our recruiter will be in touch!
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Redfin Site Assistant, you will work closely with a team to run the new construction sales center delivering exceptional customer service to both our Builder clients and individual home buyers. You’ll be part of the growing Builder Services team at Redfin, the only sales and marketing platform powered by Redfin technology and real-time data.
**This is a Part Time position, around 20 hours per week, able to work weekends in the South Sound area.**
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a licensed real estate agent, committed to providing clients with excellent customer service and connect them with the best home at the community.
- You have the flexibility to work weekends and potentially long and non-conventional hours to achieve sales goals.
- You always do the right thing
- You are eager to make your job more efficient through technology
- You have superb verbal and written communication skills and excel at managing relationships
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Paperless signing
- Customer relationship management tools
- Email marketing support tools
- Competitive hourly wage
- Access to the best technology in the industry
- Support of a team that is customer focused
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top