Outreach Marketing Coordinator
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin is looking for a smart, resourceful, outreach marketing coordinator with analytical skills to join our marketing team. In this role, you will work on a small team to enhance our SEO efforts including building new citations to Redfin.com, responding to outside requests for data and finding new citation opportunities. You should be should be outgoing and great with outbound calls, emails, and social media outreach, while also being collaborative with technical and creative marketing teams.
The link building specialist we're looking for should be up-to-date with recent search engine changes, including (but not limited to) Google Penguin and Panda updates and practice search engine-approved methods for building brand awareness that results.
On an average day, you can expect to:
- Work with the SEO Manager to research people and websites and build a high quality list of websites and bloggers willing to connect with Redfin
- Explore new opportunities for relationships with government and academic websites
- Develop and maintain a relationship with these sites and track outreach through social, email and telephone.
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
- Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress, and opportunities
WHO YOU ARE
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You take initiative. You're results driven. Once you're given a goal, you won't stop until you've figured out how to make it happen.
- Strong analytical skills: You have the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- Move Fast: You must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Deadly with the details: you'll be composing outreach emails and reporting regularly on your progress. Precision is essential.
- Bridge Builder: You are an outstanding communicator and have the interpersonal skill (written and oral) to build bridges with internal teams, external partners, and vendors.
TECHNOLOGIES SKILLS YOU’LL USE
- Familiarity with Google Docs and/or Office Suite
- Strong email composition and mail-merge skills preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing and SEO preferred
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great locations (downtown Seattle and downtown San Francisco)
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Back to top