Operations Program Manager, Listings
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
Redfin's looking for a detail-oriented operations or process improvement professional to transform the way we get homes ready to debut on the market. You'll create more efficient processes to help to deliver the ultimate seller experience, while increasing the number of listings each agent can activate and reducing the cost of the service.
- Create a process for how we book our agents on listing consultations: customers use our website and app to request appointments with Redfin listing specialists. You'll own the workflow for how we get agents scheduled and how we follow up with customers we meet, including both internal and customer communication workflows.
- Standardize how our agents activate listings: you'll work with a team of real estate leaders and engineers to develop a process for how Redfin listing agents and their support staff work together to get listings live on the market, making sure we gather all the steps across the 80 markets we serve to figure out where we can standardize and where we'll need to comply with local rules. This also includes managing how we schedule our staff photographers for photo shoots and updating transaction and email templates to fit the process you create.
- Build an inventory management tracking system: getting a home ready for sale requires a lot of gear: lockboxes, yard signs, Matterport cameras that create the Redfin 3D Walkthrough, printed flyers and everything we need to host an open house. You'll design a streamlined process for how we get these items to and from listings and own the system that we'll use to track the location of each piece.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years experience in sales operations, business operations, or process improvement is required. You have a track record of making processes more efficient and get a deep satisfaction from helping others be more productive. Six Sigma or formal process improvement training is a bonus. Real estate experience is a super bonus.
- Detail-oriented and strategic: you're happy with your headphones on diagramming a new process in Visio or analyzing impact in Excel. But you pick the right projects and never lose sight of the why.
- Change-driver: you plan well, you identify dependencies and risks, you get buy-in, you set goals, you help train our agents, you celebrate the wins, and you monitor adoption.
- Collaborator and clear communicator: you know your audience and can work with sales teams and software engineers. You're a great listener and communicate clearly. You're critical of your own processes and react to feedback quickly. And most importantly, you know 99% done is half-done.
- Willingness to travel: Redfin is a national company and our agents are in every major metro in the US. Expect to travel 25% of the time to visit agents in our field markets.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and stock options
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top