Operations Engineer (Linux Admin) - Seattle
At Redfin, you’ll be part of something much bigger than just a job. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
Redfin's mission is to change the real estate game in the consumer's favor. We are looking for amazing Software Engineers to enable our engineering team to efficiently ship software on demand at high quality.
Who you are:
- General Linux skills: ability to navigate the operating system, list directory, create users, basic networking, etc..
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- 1-2 years experience with Linux command line tools and shell scripting.
- Ability to quickly learn related concepts and new technologies.
- Good problem solving skills
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact! Redfin is on a mission, and wants you to help us change the world. We are improving the largest purchasing decision of a person's life in every possible way.
- The chance to work with brilliant people. Redfin has assembled a team of the best engineers, real-estate agents, operations engineers, and support staff in the country. You will be working with, and learning from, the best.
- An environment that's great to work in with offices in downtown Seattle, free food, hackathons, ample stockpiles of nerf darts, nuff said.
- A competitive compensation package with salary, bonuses, stock options, and a complete benefits package.
Redfin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top