Opening Soon: Managing Broker (Market Manager)
*This position is not open yet. The recruiting team will reach out to candidates as soon as it is open.*
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
Redfin's Market Managers are responsible for building an excellent customer service organization, resulting in happy employees and happy clients.You'll be responsible for the growth and development of your region, evaluating processes, following up with and mentoring Team Leads, working directly with your recruiter to hire employees to serve the needs of the market. You'll establish best practices and build an organization that's not just great, but world-class. At Redfin, we're doing something that has never been done before. We hire people willing to take risks, to screw up, to keep learning and to make things happen.
What You'll Do:
- Offer real estate guidance and market expertise: your real estate team will depend on you for leadership; you should be prepared to answer tough questions
- Forecast and manage the budget for your market: you commit to your market's financial goals, are responsible for headcount, evaluate your market expenses and maintain profitability
- Look for new ways to gain market share: figure out how to crush the competition
- Recruit & train new agents: we're always looking for new talent and need to make sure we're staffed appropriately to satisfy demand
- Produce results: we're looking for someone that's goal oriented, up for a challenge, driven by delighting clients
Who You Are:
- Leader: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for the customer experience
- Experienced: you're a licensed broker with 50 deals under your belt, and 10 in the last 12 months
- Educated: Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; you can communicate clearly and write well
- History of success: A minimum of two years experience leading a real estate team
- Analyst: you've got a nose for numbers and can manage a business. You love technology and can bend it to your will to get the job done
- Entrepreneur: you're a self-starter and you're constantly looking for ways to grow Redfin's business and outpace the competition
- Fire in the belly: you're excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
What You Earn
We pay for health insurance for you and your family, computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues. You earn a salary plus bonuses based on quarterly goals and objectives.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top