MLS Compliance Specialist
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient. If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As Redfin's Compliance Specialist, you'll help us provide fantastic service to our field organization by managing compliance for over 120 multiple listing services. Anytime we expand, you're in charge - responsible for managing the national application, submission and compliance aspects of operating a real estate brokerage in that state. Our data feeds are the lifeline of Redfin's website, so it's important we follow the rules specific to each MLS.
What You'll Do:
- Research the details: Determine our coverage in new markets. Where will we have coverage and where should our agents be working. You should be familiar with the term reciprocity and how that helps us decide where we go next.
- Manage the paperwork: Research and craft instructions on which Realtor associations and Multiple Listing Services Redfin's brokers need to join and help Redfin brokers complete these tasks.
- Navigate the policy forest: Every market does it differently - from the laws that apply to a real estate broker to the way we share our data with consumers. Our team gets Redfin through obstacles in a thoughtful and logical way, whether it's with an MLS partner to implement a new feature on Redfin.com in California or understanding the continuing education requirements for becoming a managing broker in Tennessee.
- Connect the dots: talk to real estate agents, talk to brokers, and our program managers to flesh out what they need help doing and get it done.
- Collaborate your heart out: Work with MLS, realtor boards and associations, state-level department of real estate licensing, our real estate operations team at Redfin, and engineering.
- Point of escalation: review, research and respond to MLS compliance inquiries. You are the subject matter expert of MLS rules and regulations for our real estate operations and engineering departments.
Technologies We Use & Teach
- Docusign - Electronic documents and signatures
- Workday - HRIS system
- Zendesk - Customer support ticketing system
- Salesforce - CRM
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Back to top