MLS Compliance & Relations Manager
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. At Redfin, you'll be able to unleash your brilliance to improve the end-to-end real estate experience and make one of the most important decisions of a person's life faster, easier, and more efficient.If you've got fire in your belly to do work that matters, we want to hear from you.
As the leader of a small, but scrappy team, you'll be charged with expanding our relationships with brokers, vendors, and Multiple Listing Services throughout the United States. You'll have a team handling the majority of the research and administrative stuff; but keeping our MLS relationships strong is where you'll thrive, in addition to building new ones in markets where Redfin is just starting to make its mark.
What You'll Do:
- Grease the skids: setting up partnerships and managing relationships with the local Multiple Listing Service and Realtor board associations.
- Navigate the policy forest: real estate really is local. Every market does it differently - from the laws that apply to the way we share our data. You'll guide our team through obstacles in a thoughtful and logical way, while lobbying with our MLS partners to implement rules that help all brokers and their clients thrive.
- The face of Redfin: it's important we're more than just an email address to our MLS partners. You'll be jet-setting across the country to meet with the key folks we work with on a consistent basis.
- A Jack or Jill of many trades: customer service, real estate and business development come top of mind, but you also know how to make data-driven decisions.
Who You Are
- You have a track record of getting things done: your list of projects and initiatives that you started and finished, even when you were working against the clock with changing priorities and unexpected setbacks, is long and impressive.
- Your nickname is Charlie Hustle: you're a charmer with a strong desire to achieve top results through your charismatic nature. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are just a real go-getter.
- Creative communications: ability to talk business impact to a data person, and describe complex issues to a 4th grader. You have the ability to read, write and speak the language of Real Estate fluently.
- This isn't your first rodeo: you've got these relationships already established and are connected to all of them on LinkedIn. Experience as a real estate agent, a title representative, or participation on a realtor association board or committee is a must.
Technologies We Use & Teach
- Docusign - Electronic documents and signatures
- Salesforce - CRM
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation, generous benefits and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Back to top