Marketing Program Coordinator (Listings)
Redfin is a well-funded technology startup that's revolutionizing the $60 billion real estate industry in consumers' favor. We’re seeking an energetic, detail-oriented and analytical coordinator to help us manage our growing suite of listings programs.
Who You Are
- Goal-oriented: you love a great challenge and have a history of delivering results through hard work, creativity, and tenacity.
- You love to get things done: you keep to-do lists and get anxious when you can’t make progress on crossing stuff off. You figure out ways to remove roadblocks to keep making progress until the project is complete.
- "Macgyver" is your middle name: you love finding clever ways to solve tough problems that lack obvious answers. You learn fast and do more with less, developing shortcuts to streamline processes.
- Great writer and communicator: you have an engaging writing style that's clear and compelling for both customer-facing copy and internal communication with co-workers. You love working across teams of people with different personalities and communication styles and can tailor your approach accordingly.
- Numbers lover: you crave data to understand whether your work is effective and helping drive results. You're comfortable using Excel to analyze data and report on your progress.
- Willing to embrace weirdness: you're comfortable working with funky software systems that are everything but straightforward.
- Smooth operator: you'll be supporting a variety of different initiatives and with large groups of people, so you'll need to stay calm but always move fast, communicating deadlines and tracking all tasks through to completion. Grace under pressure and a sense of humor will be tools of your trade.
- College grad: you excelled at a four year school and looking for a fun, fast-growing company with great people who can guide you as you make your mark in the real world.
What You'll Do
- You'll help us manage listing programs and run marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Manage daily operations for our Open House program: we host hundreds of open houses each week and track how many new customers we meet through our own iPad app. You'll own adoption, program reporting, iPad inventory tracking, and communication with our large field of real estate agents to ensure that we're tracking potential customers, delivering feedback to our sellers and making the program easy for our agents.
- Delight the Customer: You'll find new ways to make our open houses stand-out to sellers and buyers by testing new ideas with smaller groups, then implementing them nationally.
- Work across teams: you'll be communicating with real estate agents, marketers, developers, creative teams, and analytics to get new campaigns and programs off the ground and report on results.
- Communicate performance & optimize results: you'll develop clear and detailed status and performance reports with success metrics for your programs, highlighting what's went well and where we need to improve. You'll proactively suggest ways to make our work more effective and take action to fix issues.
- Manage listing inventory: activating listings involves a lot of gear! You'll be tracking our whole set of equipment including our iPads, 3D Walkthrough cameras, and lockboxes.
Technologies We Use And Teach
- Excel (Pivot tables, V look ups)
What We Offer
- Small teams with great exposure to all levels of the company
- Great location in downtown Seattle
- Competitive compensation and 3-weeks paid vacation annually
- Generous benefits
- Support and resources to continue learning
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your growth and success
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top