Listings Concierge - San Jose/Lower Silicon Valley
As a Listing Concierge you will support 3-4 agents and take ownership of all listing preparation duties listed below. The concierge also attends listing consults to highlight our high end service offering. The listing concierge should be licensed and able to complete AVIDs, open houses, broker’s tours, etc. However, their main focus will be on project management and design services, so organization, attention to details, and the ability to multi-task are key skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Design walkthroughs - make suggestions of improvements and punch list items to be done in order of importance.
- Design services - source and choose paint colors, wood / laminate flooring (new and/ or refinish), carpet, lighting fixtures, bathroom fixtures, kitchen fixtures, electrical fixtures, appliances, cabinetry, countertops / backsplash, tiles, fix it items, curb appeal, backyards, etc.
- Schedule and project manage all vendors to stay on budget and hit timelines.
- Attend listing consults to highlight high end service offering.
- Prep properties for open houses - fresh flowers / plants, food, water, plates, napkins, garbage bags, toilet paper, etc.
- Maintain active listings - schedule AAs to check on properties weekly to make sure they are clean, pillows and beddings are fluffed, flowers / plants are fresh and watered, sweep exterior, garbage, etc.
- Constant communication with agents, clients and vendors.
Who You Are:
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Customer Service chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone
- Customer-focused: Redfin sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. If hired, we will publish the results on your profile
- Organized: you are an organizational wizard and can communicate clearly.
- Experienced: you're a licensed agent and a member of CAR and NAR.
What You Earn
You’ll earn a base salary plus bonuses for each completed transaction. We pay for computer equipment, cell-phone plan, mileage, continuing education, MLS dues.
Back to top