Listing Photographer - Falls Church
A Different Kind of Startup:
We're using technology to shake up a $60 billion industry and revolutionize the way people buy and sell homes. Are you in?
Redfin is at the forefront of the emerging E2E tech sector, combining technology and customer service to reinvent the end to end experience for buying and selling a home in the consumer’s favor.
As a Redfin Listing Photographer, you will work closely the local Redfin Real Estate team to create images that show off our clients’ listings in their best light, while also providing the standard of service to our clients that Redfin expects. The Listing Photographer will report to the Market Manager and will spend a good portion of their time in the field traveling to different locations within the Virginia market. When you’re not out on location, you will be based in one of our Virgina offices - either Falls Church or Chantilly uploading RAW photos for the image processor to access. Along with taking beautiful photos of Redfin’s listings, you will also be responsible for presenting Redfinnians in their best light in “marketing” photos.
What You’ll Do:
- Shoot & Produce Listing Photos: This includes creating beautiful and breathtaking photos of Redfin Listings for the purpose of marketing the listing. At times, you’ll work closely with the Redfin Team to help with any necessary staging or decluttering to ensure the best photo.
- Produce Marketing & PR Photos: This includes taking employee photos and photographing Redfin events.
Who You Are:
- Leader: you're resourceful, decisive and hold yourself and others accountable for providing great customer service. Takes initiative to lead without prompting.
- Experienced: You bring at least 2 years of either real estate (ideal) or architectural photography experience. Experience working with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III, preferred.
- Educated: Associates Degree preferred; you can communicate clearly and write well
- Self-Starter: you're constantly looking for ways to help improve Redfin’s business and outpace the competition. You also have a flexible schedule that will allow a quick response to market needs.
- Fire in the Belly: you’re excited to change real estate for the better and you come to work every day ready to make your mark.
What You Earn:
This is a full-time position where your hours will be Monday through Friday. There may be times where you need to work early evening to capture twilight/night shoots. As a Redfin employee, we pay for health insurance for you and your family, offer a 401K and much more!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top