Listing Coordinator - Everett
As a Listing Coordinator at Redfin, you'll be on point for all pre-listing activities including ordering photography, arranging yard sign and lockbox installations, collateral design and generation, uploading data to the MLS, and vendor coordination.
Who You Are
- You must have an active real estate license
- Multiple deadlines motivate you to work efficiently - early is on time
- You have polished written and oral communication
- Attention to detail is your claim to fame
- You take initiative and are able to problem solve with minimal supervision
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule when needed
Technologies We Use and Teach
- Basic photo editing software, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat
- Proprietary customer management software and business productivity tools
What You Earn
- Full-family medical, dental, and vision coverage with minimal out of pocket expenses
- Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees, continuing education, and computer equipment
- Zero marketing, brokerage, or desk fees
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Flex Days)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible Saving Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top