Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage revolutionizing the industry through the use of cutting-edge technology, unparalleled data, and unwavering focus on client satisfaction. You’ll help clients navigate to their dream home through a process that is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient in the industry. Our real estate teams have the backing of the most popular brokerage website in the country and are supported by other agents, coordinators, marketers and engineers. If you have a passion for customer advocacy and fire in your belly to reinvent real estate, we want to hear from you.
As a Listing Coordinator, you’ll be on point for all pre-listing activities including ordering photography, arranging yard sign & lockbox installations, collateral design and generation, uploading data to the MLS & vendor coordination.
WHO YOU ARE
Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Multiple deadlines motivate you to work efficiently- early is on time
- You have polished written & oral communication
- Attention to detail is your claim to fame
- You take initiative & are able to problem solve with minimal supervision
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule when needed
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE & TEACH
- Basic photo editing software, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat
- Proprietary customer management software & business productivity tools
- Cutting edge technology to make your job faster & more efficient
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick leave & 401K program
- Inspiring company culture and team environment
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top