Listing Concierge Coordinator
Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Listing Concierge you will support 3-4 agents and take ownership of all listing preparation duties listed below. The listing concierge should be licensed and able to complete open houses and brokers tours as needed. However, their main focus will be on project management and design services.
Concierge duties are:
- Collaborates with team members to prep listing for activation.
- Design walkthroughs - finalizes project list and reviews punch list items to be completed - in order of importance.
- Design services - oversee actual work and provide vendor recommendations to source and choose necessary improvements and upgrades per program specifications.
- Schedule and project manage all vendors to stay on budget and hit timelines. Perform site visits to ensure quality assurance and timely completion.
- Check-in on select properties for open house readiness.
- Post-mutual contact with seller to provide vendor assistance to ensure smooth seller departure at closing.
The critical skills required to perform this role include:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Multi-task all day, everyday
- Polished appearance and demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning new tech tools
- Eye for design and up-to-date knowledge of local design trends
- Past construction/design management experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, and flex days
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k)
- Inspiring culture with team events, happy hours, and more
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Redfin's Employees
With a focus on customer satisfaction, it’s Kahlil’s job to not only help clients with their home search but to ensure that the process goes smoothly from start to finish.
Back to top